How do I contest my citation?
If you feel that you are not guilty of the offense as charged, you must appear before the Municipal Court Judge to contest your citation.

Show All Answers

1. Is my appearance required to resolve my citation?
2. Can I handle my citation through the mail?
3. How can I keep a citation from being reported on my driving record?
4. How do I receive an extension to pay or continuance on a court date?
5. Can certain violations be dismissed?
6. I cannot pay the fine in full; is it possible to pay my citation in installments?
7. How do I contest my citation?
8. What if I fail to appear by my due date?
9. Why do I have to see the Judge?