Watch for lane closures and workers on the following neighborhood streets next week:
- Cancun Drive (from Buenos Aires Drive to Trinidad Drive)
- Dewsbury Street (from Glendale Drive to Chapman Road)
- Hanging Cliff Place (from Windhaven Road to Ridgetop Drive)
- Hillside Court (from Riviera Drive to the cul-de-sac)
- Jamie Rene Lane (from Parkview to the drainage channel)
- Moss Lane (from Rufe Snow to Crosstimbers Lane)
- Onyx Drive South (from Billie Faye Drive to Bonzer Street)
- Ridgetop Road (from Rufe Snow to Crosstimbers Lane)
- Vance Road (from Manor Drive to Briley Drive)
Crews will be completing asphalt overlays on each street as part of the city’s ongoing Preventive Street Maintenance Program. Motorists should expect temporary lane closures while the fresh asphalt is being laid. Please slow down, watch for workers and drive carefully if you travel any of these streets.
Projects should be completed by Nov. 8, except for Onyx Drive South which is a more complex project that will take about 3 weeks to complete. The Onyx Drive South project is a joint project with Tarrant County Precinct 3, which reduces costs and allows the city to stretch street maintenance dollars further.
The schedule is dependent upon good weather. Residents on these streets are encouraged to call the Public Works Street Division at 817-427-6460 with any questions about the work being performed.
The Preventive Street Maintenance Program helps to extend the life of our streets. You can find more information about current and upcoming street projects at https://www.nrhtx.com/809/Street-Improvements.