The City Secretary is an officer of the City, appointed by the Mayor and City Council. The City Secretary is a statutory position required by State Law and the City Charter.
Alicia was appointed in May 2014. Her previous experience with the City of North Richland Hills includes eight years as Assistant City Secretary from 1998 - 2006. Alicia and her family live in North Richland Hills.
Education & Professional Memberships
- University of North Texas,Texas Registered Municipal Clerk (TRMC)
- Texas Municipal Clerks Association
- North Texas Municipal Clerks Association
- International Institute of Municipal Clerks
- Association of Records Managers and Administrators, Inc.
- Municipal Clerk of the Year, North Texas Municipal Clerks Association, 2012
- State Municipal Clerk of the Year Nominee, North Texas Municipal Clerks Association, 2018 and 2019
- City of Highland Village
- City of Southlake