Vendor Resources & Registration
The City of North Richland Hills strives to be as helpful to its current and potential vendors as possible. Below is a list forms,links and information we believe would be beneficial to vendors wishing to do business with the City.
- Bidding Vendors Registration
- This registration is for vendors who want to be notified of and take part in future bidding opportunities. Click for Instructions
- Non-Bidding Vendors Registration
- This registration is used by vendors expecting payment from the city for products or services rendered but are not actively seeking to be part of the bidding process.
- Sign up to receive payments via ACH here!
- Submit a W-9
- Federally Funded Projects - Contractor Application
Disadvantaged Business Enterprises
Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) are encouraged to participate in the City of North Richland Hills bid process. Representatives from DBE Companies should identify themselves as such and submit a copy of their Certification. The City of North Richland Hills recognizes the certifications of both the State of Texas Building and Procurement Commission HUB Program and the North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency.
All companies seeking information concerning DBE certification are urged to contact:
Texas Building and Procurement Commission Statewide HUB Program
1711 San Jacinto Blvd.
Austin, TX 78701-1416
PO BOX 13186
Austin, TX 78711-3186
North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency
624 Six Flags Drive
Suite 216, Arlington, TX 76011