The R-SPIRIT Core Values Program establishes the characteristics that the City Council and all city employees adhere to. Our Core Values are:
When you experience service from the City of North Richland Hills that you feel is worthy of commendation, we would like to hear about it:
Employee Recognition Form
NRH employees are recognized for incorporating our core values into their daily activities with "On-the-Spot Awards," which are presented throughout the year by directors and supervisors. Employees may also be recognized by City Management during our quarterly Employee Recognition Event.
Annual R-SPIRIT Award
The R-SPIRIT Award is presented to an employee who exemplifies the city’s core values of Respect, Service, Productivity, Integrity, Responsibility, Innovation and Teamwork. Nominations are submitted by city employees and the finalists and winner are selected by a committee of their peers. Employees recognized in February 2023 included:
- Recipient: Xiomara Abad, Assistant Buyer
- Recipient: Jeremy Baugh, Senior Network Services Analyst
- Recipient: Andrew MacNeal, Accountant II
- Finalist: Jennipher Castellanos, Senior Budget Analyst
- Finalist: Javier Mosqueda, Building Services Supervisor
- Finalist: Olga Perez, Utility Services Billing Representative
Congratulations to these individuals!