Park Pavilion Rental
North Richland Hills Parks & Recreation Department Park Pavilion Rental - Reservation Policy
A variety of park pavilions with picnic tables and public permanent charcoal grills are available for exclusive use through the pavilion reservation process.
Reservations can be made by contacting the NRH Parks & Recreation Administration Office during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday at 817-427-6620 or email a reservation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The office is closed on City Holidays. Specific reservation time slots must be selected. All Park Pavilion Designated Reservation Time Slots (with the exception of the Northfield Park Barfield Pavilion) are: 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.; 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.; or 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Park Pavilions are booked for a minimum of 3 hours and a maximum of 9 hours. The reservation time slot includes all set up and clean up time; no additional time is allotted for set up and clean up. No additional hours allowed but you can reserve more than one time slot. Fees are per time slot.
- All trash must be placed in proper receptacles on site. No trash should be left on tables, the ground or surrounding areas of the pavilion.
- The rental reservation time confirmed on the proof of reservation permit will have priority use of the pavilion during the designated time reserved.
- All reservation fees are due at the time the reservation is booked and must be paid in full.
- The Person who makes the reservation must be 21 years of age or older and must remain on site at all times throughout the rental. Failure to remain on site may result in the loss of future reservation privileges. An account must be established to complete the reservation process. The person's account must include first and last name, address, birthdate (m/d/yy), mobile phone number, secondary number and current email address.
- Individual or Organizations must provide a minimum of two adult chaperones for youth functions of 20 or less. One additional chaperone must be provided for each additional 10 youth participants. Youth are defined as anyone under the age of 21.
- Individuals and organizations reserving facilities are responsible for all damages to the facility and/or equipment that occur as a result of the reservation. Failure to pay fees for damaged property will result in the loss of future reservation privileges
- All equipment and decorations must be completely removed at the end of the reservation. Facilities must be left in good, clean condition when the reservation is complete.
- No decorations that include nails, thumb tacks, staples, glue or permanent adhesive can be attached to the walls, ceilings, posts, or tables. If tape is used to hold decorations, it must be completely removed from all surfaces at the conclusion of the reservation. Masking tape is the only approved tape for decorating purposes.
- No piñatas., confetti, glitter, or colored powder allowed
- Plans for special activities including bounce houses or amplified sound must be included in the initial reservation and additional permit fees will apply. Bounce House locations at each park are identified by NRH Parks staff and must be place according to the location provided at the time the pavilion reservation is made. Vendors are required to provide certificates of insurance. Bounce House fee is $25 and vendor must provide proof of insurance of a $1M liability policy. Proof of insurance must be received 72 hours in advance of the reservation. Proof of insurance must be emailed to email@example.com or fax to 817-427-6607.
- No power is available for use with bounce houses or amplified sound at the individual pavilions. A generator provided by a licensed rental company must be provided.
- No water bounce houses, water inflatables or water features are permitted.
- No livestock, live animal shows or petting zoos are permitted at park pavilions or any park site.
- No use of personal grills is permitted including any personal charcoal, electric or gas grills. No personal grills are permitted at any park location whether a reservation is made or not.
- Alcohol is not permitted in any City Park.
- Reservation cancellations must be made at least 5 days prior to the reservation. If cancellation occurs within the 5 days, the department reserves the right to charge an administrative fee equivalent to 50% of the reservation rental fee. Cancellation of an outdoor reservation due to inclement weather may be rescheduled. No refunds will be given for notices of cancellation after the date of reservation.
- The City of North Richland Hills Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to terminate a reservation during the activity/event if conditions so warrant or violations of park and site use are occurring. No refunds will be given in the event the reservation is terminated due to park violations.
- Individuals and organizations reserving facilities must comply with all applicable policies, ordinances and laws. Failure to comply may result in denial of any subsequent use of facilities and fines may be applied.
- Public restroom facilities are NOT present at all park sites. Please be aware of your event's specific needs before reserving an available pavilion within NRH.
How many guests will be attending your event?
- In order for you to provide the best event possible to your friends and family, your pavilion request must be based on the number of guests at your event. Please be as accurate as possible on the estimated number of guests that could attend your event.
- All pavilion reservation requests of 99 guests or less must be made at least 14 days in advance of the event date. Reservation can be completed over the phone by calling 817-427-6620 Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
- All pavilion reservation requests for large groups with 100 or more guests must be booked through the NRH Parks and Recreation Administration office. For any reservation of 100 or more guests please contact 817-427-6620 Monday - Friday from 8am-5pm. All pavilion reservations of 100 or more must be completed 30-days prior to the event date.
What additional activities are permitted at my event?
Some pavilion locations provide a location for bounce house set-up.
- An additional Bounce House fee is required at the time of final reservation. The Bounce House fee is $25 and must be paid at the time of final reservation.
- Bounce Houses that are observed at an event and have not paid the Bounce House fee will be charged $100. That fee will be assessed on the next business day following your event.
- Any bounce house used at your event must be reserved through a commercial vendor. No personally owned inflatables can be used. No water slides or water inflatables are permitted.
- The commercial vendor must provided proof of insurance that includes a $1 million liability policy. Proof of insurance must be received 72 hours in advance of the confirmed event date. Proof of insurance must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 817-427-6607. The main contact name for the confirmed reservation and personal rental number, found on your confirmed rental agreement form, must be referenced on the email or cover sheet provided with the proof of insurance.
I know my event will have 99 guests or less, how do I reserve a pavilion for my event?
For all reservations of 99 guests or less, please carefully review the following information.
There are small and large pavilions available and must be reserved for exclusive use. Reserved pavilions take priority over any first come first serve use. All confirmed and reserved pavilions must have a Confirmed Rental Reservation Agreement onsite during your event. Confirmation Rental Agreement forms are provided to you at the time the reservation is made and will be emailed to the designated rental point of contact for your event. For more information or to check availability, please email pavilion inquiries to email@example.com.
- Large pavilions have a maximum occupancy of 99 guests.
- Large Pavilions are $45 for 3-hours per each selected time slot. No additional hours allowed but you can reserve more than one time slot
- Maximum of three time slots can be reserved on the same day reservation. Time slots selected must be back to back.
- Large Pavilion set time slots to be selected from are: 8am-11am / 12pm-3pm / 4pm-7pm
- No reservations may be made before 6:00 a.m. or end past 10:00 p.m.
- There is no electricity provided at the pavilions.
- Only charcoal grills permanently located onsite are permitted for use. No personal grills permitted.
- The following park locations have a large pavilion available for reservation requests:
- Cross Timbers Park (no public restrooms)
- Dick Faram Park (no public restrooms)
- Green Valley Community Park
- Tommy & Sue Brown Park (no public restrooms)
- Barfield Pavilion at Northfield Park is $100 for a 6-hour reservation. Reservation set time slots are: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. or 3 p.m. - 9 p.m. This pavilion can accommodate a larger event and must be reserved through the Parks and Recreation Administration office. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request reservation for Barfield Pavilion or call the Parks & Recreation Administration Office Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 817-427-6620 Events hosting over 100 attendees is considered a "Large Group Rental" and additional reservation fees will apply.
- Small pavilions have a maximum occupancy of 40 guests unless otherwise listed.
- Small pavilions are $32 for 3-hours per selected time slot
- Time slots to be selected from are: 8am-11am / 12pm-3pm / 4pm-7pm
- There is no electricity provided at the pavilions.
- Only charcoal grills permanently located onsite are permitted for use. No personal grills permitted under any circumstance.
- The following park locations have a small pavilion available for reservation requests.
- Clyde Zellers Park (no reservations Aug-May during school hours; pavilions on school sites; no public restrooms available)
- Dr. Pillow Park (no public restrooms available)
- Kay Granger Park (no reservations Aug-May during school hours; pavilions on school sites; no public restrooms available)
- Legacy Park (no reservations Aug-May during school hours; pavilions on school sites; no public restrooms available)
- Liberty Park (no public restrooms available)
- Linda Spurlock Park - Recently renovated and reopened in March 2021
- Northfield Park Pavilion A or Pavilion B (maximum of 15 guests per pavilion)
Tue, Jun 22
Tue, Jun 29
Sun, Jul 4
Sat, Jul 10
Tue, Jul 13
Tue, Aug 3
Sat, Aug 7
Tue, Sep 7
Tue, Oct 12