Forms & Applications

Please select from these commonly used forms. Please email or call us at 817-427-6330 if you have questions or need assistance. 

Certificate of Occupancy


Special Inspection Program (for commercial construction)

Contractor Registration


Signs & Banners

Temporary Vendor / Special Events

If you have any questions or need additional information regarding these forms, please contact Building Inspections at 817-427-6300.

Other Permits

Information about Alarm Permits is available from the Police Department. Alcoholic Beverage Permits, Parade / Recreational Street Use Permits, and Solicitor Permits / Handbill Registration are obtained through the City Secretary’s Office