Economic Development Advisory Committee
- City Hall, 4301 City Point Drive
Agendas & Minutes
View current agendas and minutes
Agendas are posted at least 72 hours prior to the meeting, as required by state law. Minutes are posted after they have been formally approved by the committee.
||Business Development||June 30, 2022|
||Real Estate||June 30, 2022|
|Mike Vasquez||Entertainment||June 30, 2022
||Banking||June 30, 2021|
||Office/Service||June 30, 2022|
||Manufacturing||June 30, 2022|
||Medical||June 30, 2021|
||New Car Dealership||June 30, 2021|
||Retail||June 30, 2021|
||Office/Service||June 30, 2021|
Method of Appointment
Board members are appointed by City Council.
Board members serve two-year terms
The delegates shall be a representation of the North Richland Hills business community and shall come from both large and small employers in service, manufacturing, retail, medical, banking and entertainment industries; new car dealerships as well as commercial brokers and developers. Although the delegates' businesses must have a North Richland Hills address, they may personally reside in another city.
Powers & Duties
The Economic Development Advisory Committee must:
- Maintain good communications with the city's existing employers.
- Provide input as to how the city may continue to stimulate the local economy.
- Provide feedback to the Economic Development Department.
- Discuss key economic development infrastructure issues and consider the impact of municipal services on local businesses.
For questions or more information about this committee, contact the Economic Development Department at 817-427-6090.