Cancelling Service

To cancel water service contact our office at 817-427-6200 and service will be disconnected on the next business day. Be prepared to provide the last four digits of your social security number for identity verification purposes, your account number, and forwarding address.

Any water deposit on file will be credited towards the final bill. If the deposit results in a credit balance, a refund check will be mailed to the forwarding address on file.