Animal Control Shelter Advisory Committee
Agendas & Minutes
- Three times per year
- Neighborhood Services
7200-C Dick Fisher Dr. S
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All
- Dr. Jed Ford, DVM - Place One
- Councilman Tito Rodriguez - Place Two
- JoAnn Stout, Neighborhood Services Director - Place Three
- Pam Burney, ASPCA Vice President of Community Outreach - Place Four
All members are appointed by City Council, and hold a term of two years.
Powers & Duties
- Place one shall be a licensed veterinarian
- Place two shall be a city official
- Place three shall be an employee of the animal control shelter
- Place four shall be a representative from an animal welfare organization
The duties of the Animal Control Shelter Advisory Committee are to perform the functions set out in the Texas Health & Safety Code, Title 10, Chapter 823 and recommend policy to the city staff for operation of the city animal control shelter.
For questions or more information about this board, contact the Animal Adoption & Rescue Center