- 7:00 p.m.
- Fourth Thursday of each month as needed
- City Hall
7301 NE Loop 820
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All
Powers & Duties
- Jim Kemp, Place One
- Brian Crowson, Place Two A - Alternate
- Robert Housewright, Place Three A - Alternate
- Fonda Kunkel, Place Four
- Tom Duer, Place Five - Chairman
- Bill Gibbs - Place Six
- Jerry Henry - Place Seven
The Zoning Board of Adjustment's jurisdiction shall extend to and include the hearing and deciding of the following topics of zoning appeals and applications and to that end shall have the necessary authority to insure continuing compliance with its decision. The Board of Adjustment, in specific cases, may authorize or order the following:
- Permits for Nonconformities
- Discontinuance of Nonconformities
No variance shall be granted except on the concurring vote of seventy-five percent of the members of the board. Appeals from the action of this board are not taken to the City Council. The only appeal is by petition to the appropriate court of record.
For questions or more information about this board, contact the Planning & Development Department