Economic Development Advisory Committee
Agendas & Minutes
- City Hall
7301 NE Loop 820
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All
- Cindy Brewington, Small Service
- Ben Gayton, Entertainment / Large Retail
- Janet Golightly, Small Retail
- Tom Hervey, New Car Dealership
- Jim Makens, Commercial Broker
- Randy Moresi, Medical
- Mike Rigby, Financial Institution
- Bob Brown, Manufacturer
- Mark Wood, Developer
The delegates shall be a representation of the North Richland Hills business community and shall come from both large and small employers in service, manufacturing, retail, medical, banking and entertainment industries; new car dealerships as well as commercial brokers and developers. Although the delegates' businesses must have a North Richland Hills address, they may personally reside in another city.
Powers & Duties
The Economic Development Advisory Committee must:
- Maintain good communications with the city's existing employers.
- Provide input as to how the city may continue to stimulate the local economy.
- Provide feedback to the Economic Development Department.
- Discuss key economic development infrastructure issues and consider the impact of municipal services on local businesses.
For questions or more information about this committee, contact the Economic Development Department