Water Conservation Plan
The city's Water Conservation Plan
was adopted in 2009 in accordance with Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) guidelines and requirements. The plan's objectives are:
- To reduce water consumption from the levels that would prevail without conservation efforts
- To reduce the loss and waste of water
- To improve efficiency in the use of water
- To extend the life of current water supplies by reducing the rate of growth in demand
- To educate the citizens about the need for water conservation and the benefits of conserving our most valued natural resource.
If you would like to schedule an educational presentation on water conservation, please contact the Public Works Department at 817-427-6440.