Capital Improvement Advisory Committee
Agendas & Minutes
- As needed
- City Hall
7301 NE Loop 820
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All
The membership of this committee is the same as the Planning & Zoning Commission
. The committee shall have at least one member of the real estate, development or building industry.
Powers & Duties
The committee shall serve in an advisory capacity and is established by the City Council to perform the following duties:
- To advise and assist the city in adopting Land Use Assumptions.
- To review the Capital Improvements Plan and file it's written comments.
- To monitor and evaluate implementation of the Capital Improvements Plan.
- To file semi-annual written reports with respect to the progress of the Capital Improvements plan and to report to the city any perceived inequities in implementing the plan or imposing the Impact Fee.
- To advise the city of the need to update or revise the Land Use Assumption, Capital Improvements Plan and Impact Fee.
- Provide other Impact Fee advisory services as directed by the City Council.
For questions or more information about this board, contact the Planning & Development Department