Physical Agility Requirements
|The City of North Richland Hills offers competitive salaries and benefits and lateral pay for experienced firefighters. View current job postings and pay plan.
- 19 years old
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Texas drivers license
- Must be a certified firefighter / paramedic, or a paramedic enrolled in firefighter certification school or be a certified firefighter within three months of completing paramedic school
- Option One: Successful completion of the Tarrant County College Fire Service Training Center Physical Agility Test within the 6 months prior to passing the NRH Fire Department written exam.
- Option Two: Successful completion of a Physical Agility Test that will be scheduled for those that pass the NRHFD written examination.
Physical Agility Testing
For scheduling and registration information, please contact the Tarrant County College Fire Service Training Center at 817-515-7719.