October 14, 2017
Parking lot of NRH2O Family Water Park
9001 Boulevard 26
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
Fall Cleanup Bulky Item Drop Off Event
Saturday, October 14, 2017
North Richland Hills residents can get rid of unwanted bulky items during the annual Fall Community Cleanup on Saturday, October 14, 2017. Items can be dropped off from 9:00 a.m. to noon at the parking lot of NRH2O Family Water Park. Proof of residency (driver's license or water bill) must be presented.
Questions may be directed to the Code Compliance Office at 817-427-6663.
- Residents may get rid of brush, furniture, stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers, containerized bricks, rocks or concrete and other bulky items.
- Tires (without rims) and fire extinguishers will be accepted for proper disposal.
- Paper shredding will also be provided at this event. Residents can bring up to five average-size file boxes of paper to be securely shredded on-site and then recycled.
- Goodwill Industries will also be on site to collect donations. No TVs please.
- Hazardous waste will not be accepted.
View the event Flyer & Map