Economic Development Advisory Committee
- City Hall, 4301 City Point Drive
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
|Jim Makens||Commercial Broker||August 1, 2014|
|Mark Wood||Developer||August 1, 2015|
|Vacant||Entertainment/Large Retail||August 1, 2013|
|Mike Rigby||Financial Institution||August 1, 2014|
|Vacant||Large Service||August 1, 2013|
|Bob Brown||Manufacturer||August 1, 2014|
|Randy Moresi||Medical||August 1, 2015|
|Tom Hervey||New Car Dealership||August 1, 2014|
|Janet Golightly||Small Retail||August 1, 2015|
|Cindy Brewington||Small Service||August 1, 2014|
Method of Appointment
Board members are appointed by City Council.
Board members serve two-year terms
The delegates shall be a representation of the North Richland Hills business community and shall come from both large and small employers in service, manufacturing, retail, medical, banking and entertainment industries; new car dealerships as well as commercial brokers and developers. Although the delegates' businesses must have a North Richland Hills address, they may personally reside in another city.
Powers & Duties
The Economic Development Advisory Committee must:
- Maintain good communications with the city's existing employers.
- Provide input as to how the city may continue to stimulate the local economy.
- Provide feedback to the Economic Development Department.
- Discuss key economic development infrastructure issues and consider the impact of municipal services on local businesses.
For questions or more information about this committee, contact the Economic Development Department at 817-427-6090.